Last year we shared 10 facts about Presidents you did not know and had so much fun unveiling some bizarre and unbelievable facts about former U.S. Presidents. This year, we’re back with more presidential Believe It or Nots! This time we’re focusing on some of the less mentioned former presidents of the United States:
1. James Madison was our smallest president and stood at 5’4 weighing around 100 pounds
2. James A. Garfield was ambidextrous and could write in Greek with one hand and Latin with the other, at the same!
3. For a short time during his childhood, Andrew Johnson served as an indentured servant to a tailor. Using what he learned during that time, he went on to make all his own suits as president.
4. Grover Cleveland is the only president to hold office for two non-consecutive terms.
5. Calvin Coolidge had two pet raccoons named Reuben and Rebecca, who would sometimes run free around the White House.
This week, Pay with Presidents and save on admissions to our attraction! From February 18th through February 22nd, pay with cash and save $5 off adult tickets and $4 off child tickets.
Or buy tickets online from February 18-22, use the promo code PRESIDENTS19 to save!