Upon entering Ripley’s NY, you will immediately notice changes – from the precisely placed social distancing markers in line to reduced contact. Our staff has also been extensively educated to provide you with a safe experience.
Each Ripley Attraction is unique, but maintains the following requirements:
- Unless you are fully vaccinated, face coverings are required, as mandated by state and local officials
- Limited contact with guests, from protective barriers to encouraging cashless payments
- Personal Protective Equipment worn by all employees and daily team member temperature checks
- Following CDC guidelines for social distancing
- Consistent sanitization schedule for all kiosks, interactives, restrooms, and surfaces
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the attraction
We are doing our part: please do your part:
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- Currently, government health organizations are recommending people 65 years and older, those living in a nursing home or long-term care facility, and people with underlying medical conditions should either remain home or keep their distance from others. Underlying medical conditions include chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised, severe obesity, diabetes, chronic kidney disease and liver disease.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout your visit. Use hand sanitizer as an alternative. Wash them after coughing or sneezing, before eating, after toilet use, and when hands are visibly dirty.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue into a trash receptacle after use and wash hands.
- At some attractions, you may be asked to apply hand sanitizer before, during, or after your experience.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet of space from others. Family members and others who live in the same household can be closer together. This will apply throughout the attraction including in queue lines, at exhibits, and in restrooms. To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, attractions may also reduce capacity.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent protocols, considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
- If you feel ill once you are at the attraction, please let an employee know. They will contact a manager. You and your party may be asked to move to a special area within the attraction for further assessment.
We have taken these enhanced health and safety measure for you, our guests, and team members. We ask that you please follow all posted instructions while visiting Ripley’s Attractions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Ripley’s Attractions you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.