– Moms Receive 15% Discount All Other Sundays in May
– Would-Be Moms Can Visit Ripley’s Fertility Statues Showcased in Entrance way
For families looking to add a little oddity and fun to their Mother’s Day celebration, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square welcomes them to visit this one-of-a-kind attraction. Throughout May, Ripley’s intriguing Odditorium offers a few ways to celebrate:
- On Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 9, 2010, moms who bring their children to Ripley’s will receive FREE admission. In addition, from 12:30pm – 7:00pm moms can finally get that family photo they’ve wanted, with a few extra Ripley’s family members in between – perhaps Albert Cadabra, the Human Blockhead; Betty Bloomerz, the Silent Sword Swallower or Baron Von Geiger, the Strongman.
- On additional Sundays throughout May, Ripley’s is offering a 15 percent discount on admission for all moms who bring their children to see the famed attraction. Some restrictions may apply and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Celebrating motherhood, Ripley’s will have two of its fertility statues on display in the entrance way. Would-be mothers can come and rub the statues for good luck. Throughout the years, 2,000 women believe some of Ripley’s fertility statues may have helped them become pregnant.
“We want to give moms a break from the monotony and finally realize their kids aren’t so abnormal when they meet our Sideshow Wonder Performers,” says Michael Hirsch, general manager. “Moms will also love our off-beat take on household items like dryer lint portraits, jackets made from shopping bags and even a dress made of egg beaters.”
To purchase tickets to Ripley’s Times Square, CLICK HERE.