May the 4th be with you, young Padawans! Ripley’s Times Square and its fellow Believe It or Not! attractions are home to some of the most creative Star Wars art pieces in the world. In honor of Star Wars Day this year, we invite you to check our our Times Square location’s homage to the epic space saga. Check out our top 5 picks of some of the awesome art below!
1. This portrait of the dark lord Darth Vader is made from a very painful office supply, staples! See it only at Ripley’s Times Square.
2. This Darth Vader also housed at Ripley’s Times Square, is made from recycled machines parts!
3. These matchbooks have been sketched with the Millennium Falcon, Boba Fett, C-3PO, and the adorable R2-D2!
4. Yoda carved out of crayolas is so life like!
5. These scrap metal R2-D2 and C-3PO can be see at Ripley’s Hollywood!